The Maranguka Justice Reinvestment Project is looking to employ an Administration and Project Officer to be based in Bourke. Closing date for applications is 23 July 2018.
Become part of the community-led, justice reinvestment initiative in Bourke. The Project uses a collective impact framework that brings together a diverse range of organisations and services to work on a common agenda: to reduce youth offending and incarceration, build alternative pathways for young people, and increase community safety.
Maranguka and the Justice Reinvestment Project are amongst the most innovative, Aboriginal-led social change programs in Australia.
The Administration and Project Officer (Maranguka Justice Reinvestment Project) is responsible for facilitating and supporting the cross-sector collaboration needed to achieve the Projects goals relating to young people and their families, including:
- Working in a small multi-disciplinary team whose role is to enable a whole-of-community collaborative response to achieve better outcomes for young people and their families with a particular focus on issues relating to the criminal justice system;
- Participating in the working groups and working to embed the strategies to support young people and their families into all parts of the Bourke community;
- Provide administrative support to the Project;
- Ensuring that young people in Bourke participate in decision-making and evaluation;
- Helping to maintain communication with collaborators, partners and stakeholders that are connected to and engaged with the Project.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encourage to apply
Salary Range: $61,978 – $69,563 (dependent on experience, skills, qualifications as demonstrated in your application and interview). With the remuneration are attractive benefits and salary packaging options.
For the position description see: Maranguka Administration and Project Officer June 2018.
Please provide a brief cover letter addressing the essential criteria and your resume to email@example.com
For any questions please contact Nicole Mekler, Coordinator, Just Reinvest NSW, 0412 483 170, firstname.lastname@example.org